As you know, during the past month I have been running a weekly contest in which whoever solves my weekly forex crossword puzzle within the smallest time frame wins a 20 USD prize. However during the past few weeks people were “cheating” as they figured out the crossword first before actually starting the timer and inputting the values (reason why times were very low) as the clues were displayed before the timer was started. From now on I have taken some measures to stop this behavior and make the crossword times much more representative of the time it takes a user to actually finish the crossword puzzle.
The website now only displays the clues until the timer is started and only the FIRST loading of the webpage is eligible for the weekly prize (to avoid people from simply running first the crossword to “get the clues” and then solve it “faster” later on). These measures ensure that people will be able to compete in a fair environment with the timing of the different participants really being representative of the amount of time it takes them to solve the crossword. The solution to last week’s crossword puzzle can be found here.
Remember that there is a 20 USD prize for the person who finishes the crossword puzzle in the smallest amount of time the first time they ever load the page :o) If you want to participate for the weekly prize please do NOT reload or exit the page but simply solve the crossword puzzle. If the page is reloaded or changed you WON’T be eligible for the prize although you will still be able to solve the crossword :o).
Do not try to cheat the puzzle :o) An intelligent script checks many parameters besides your IP to ensure that your timing was genuine and deletes your timing if it detects you cheated. Cheaters will also be banned for receiving any prize in the future.
- 1. When existing management decides with those managing outside they want to buyout another company
- 2. Another name for a deal ticket of a forex dealer
- 3. I have a nickname reminiscient of copper wrapped up in plastic
- 4. When a currency has to do whatever another does it is said to be ______
- 5. the investor's needed return on a portfolio of all of a company's available securities
- 6. Small for money in Nicaragua
- 7. When law allows me to pay debt I am a ____ _____
- 8. Last name of a federal chair who got cut off from Saudi oil
- 9. You need to multiply a future cash flow by this number to get its present value
- 10. If there were no tax advantages for issuing debt, and equity could be freely issued,______ and _________ showed that, under certain assumptions, the value of a leveraged firm and the value of an unleveraged firm should be the same.
Answers for this crossword will be released with next week’s puzzle :o)
If you would like to learn more about my work in automated trading and how you too can learn about mechanical trading systems with sound risk and profit targets please consider joining Asirikuy.com, a website filled with educational videos, trading systems, development and a sound, honest and transparent approach to automated trading in general . I hope you enjoyed this article ! :o)