After posting my forex crossword puzzles for a few weeks I have finally settled on a way to assign the prize. If you remember during the past few weeks I had to deal with “cheating issues” in which users cheated the timing mechanism in order to finish the crossword “faster” without having to actually input the time it took them to finish the crossword. After giving it a lot of thought it became obvious that attempting to prevent this was a no winning battle which took away some of the fun from the crossword and greatly complicated my management of the crossword challenge.
Today I have made the decision to assign the weekly 20 USD prize to whoever finishes the crossword first. However the names will no longer appear so you will not know who finished first (or if anyone finished at all) until the next week. Emails and names of the people who finish the crossword will be logged and the first solver will win the weekly prize. In order to keep this fair I will also vary the release timing of the crossword so that it doesn’t favor a specific time zone overall. Also a person who wins a crossword prize will not be eligible for the immediately next prize. Last week’s solution is given here. Last week’s prize was not assigned as no valid times where recorded.
So, are you up to the challenge ? Do you want to win the weekly 20 USD prize or simply have some fun and learn with my forex crosswords ? Solve the crossword and find out if you have the knowledge needed to complete the challenge !
- 1. Options that trade over the counter and differently from normal US or EU options
- 2. When a strategy in options uses spreads both bearish and bullish
- 3. Currency of the largest country in the middle east
- 4. Moneda antes del Euro
- 5. What you become when you trade
- 6. My nickname reminds anyone of the Apteryx genus
- 7. Forex contracts which have settlements more than a few hundred days away
- 8. A commitee with this name was created to decide the fate of an economy after a great war
- 9. The market for what is needed tomorrow
- 10. When in options you buy an option and sell a different one with a higher strike price this is known as ____ spread
- 11. Yes, I have my part in the EURIBOR
- 12. An option protecting someone from future forex risk on future selling or purchasing of a specific currency portfolio.
Answers for this crossword will be released with next week’s puzzle :o)
If you would like to learn more about my work in automated trading and how you too can learn about mechanical trading systems with sound risk and profit targets please consider joining Asirikuy.com, a website filled with educational videos, trading systems, development and a sound, honest and transparent approach to automated trading in general . I hope you enjoyed this article ! :o)