Last week only a few people where able to solve the crossword puzzle dealing mainly with basic Asian market concepts and names, as per the rules of the crossword puzzle the prize was sent to the winner (named Christos) who is now not eligible for this week’s crossword prize. The solution for last week’s crossword puzzle is available here. Please remember that the crossword 20 USD weekly prize is assigned to whoever solves the puzzle FIRST.
This week the crossword puzzle will be dealing with some market knowledge related with events and characteristics of the holiday trading season. Do you have the knowledge about historical holiday events and how the market behaves like within this period to solve the puzzle ? Will you be able to take the 20 USD prize home ? Try to solve the crossword and find out !
- 1. Headed the BoE and had shipbuilding yards in Shoreham
- 2. This company became the first to ever produce more than 1 billion in a year in the US
- 3. This suffragist's picture was placed on a coin one December
- 4. A fed chair beginning in Dec and ending in July
- 5. Greenspan receives an important report about the outlook of this region one December
- 6. The DOW falls more than ____ points after news of this important event one December
- 7. This giant officially adopted its name in Dec.1995
- 8. The market lacks me during the holidays
- 9. In Dec 2003 the taxes for this imported commodity where revoked in the US
- 10. In the US I am called a chair but in the UK I am a _______
- 11. Facility created by the fed during a holiday
- 12. Important American economist from North Augusta, born during Malta's day
Answers for this crossword will be released with next week’s puzzle :o)
If you would like to learn more about my work in automated trading and how you too can learn about mechanical trading systems with sound risk and profit targets please consider joining Asirikuy.com, a website filled with educational videos, trading systems, development and a sound, honest and transparent approach to automated trading in general . I hope you enjoyed this crossword ! :o)