Last week I released a crossword puzzle dealing with a lot of Christmas stuff which went unsolved through the whole week. Since no one was able to finish this crossword there is no winner for last week’s 20 USD prize. This week we continue our crossword adventures with a crossword based entirely on forex terminology and concepts.
The solution for last week’s crossword puzzle is available here. Please remember that the crossword 20 USD weekly prize is assigned to whoever solves the puzzle FIRST. Do you have the knowledge about forex trading concepts and the inner workings of the forex market to solve the puzzle ? Will you be able to take the 20 USD prize home ? Try to solve the crossword and find out !
- 1. This index measures the performance of many different forex market participants
- 2. Number traders are usually called _____
- 3. A forex pair is also known as a ___ ________ _______
- 4. The people in China in charge of making investments in securities and commodities over seas
- 5. Process by which a local currency is changed to dollars
- 6. You do this when you take a position in a related security to reduce exposure
- 7. Where they match you, your friend and the market together
- 8. Where the group of ten borrow and lend
- 9. When one gets filled and kills another
- 10. You set it to go one way after an instrument moves the other
- 11. Interests when rolling over
- 12. Process by which transcations from different buyers/sellers are reconciled by an intermediary
Answers for this crossword will be released with next week’s puzzle :o)
If you would like to learn more about my work in automated trading and how you too can learn about mechanical trading systems with sound risk and profit targets please consider joining Asirikuy.com, a website filled with educational videos, trading systems, development and a sound, honest and transparent approach to automated trading in general . I hope you enjoyed this crossword ! :o)