The solution for last week’s crossword puzzle is available here. Please remember that the crossword 20 USD weekly prize is assigned to whoever solves the puzzle FIRST. Do you have the knowledge about forex trading concepts and the inner workings of the forex market to solve the puzzle ? Will you be able to take the 20 USD prize home ? Try to solve the crossword and find out !
- 1. Was replaced by the ECB
- 2. The EUR replaced this currency
- 3. This color isn't used on any EUR bank note
- 4. In the EU but has no EUR
- 5. This number of countries formed the original EU
- 6. The soul of 50 EUR cents
- 7. First head inside the center of the EUR
- 8. This problem is eliminated between two countries that share a common currency
- 9. The ECB determines EUR countries' ...
- 10. Eire has adopted the EUR but _______ ______ has not
- 11. One of the biggest problems of a common currency is that you cannot determine your own ________ ____
- 12. When trading between EUR using countries you save the ______
Answers for this crossword will be released with next week’s puzzle :o)
If you would like to learn more about my work in automated trading and how you too can learn about mechanical trading systems with sound risk and profit targets please consider joining Asirikuy.com, a website filled with educational videos, trading systems, development and a sound, honest and transparent approach to automated trading in general . I hope you enjoyed this crossword ! :o)