In the past we have discussed how to use the OpenKantu open source trading system generator to perform different types of experiments, such as analyzing IS/OS correlations, finding systems that work across multiple symbols and analyzing the risk to reward ratio from different run configurations. Today we are going to talk about a particularly difficult […]
Posts Tagged ‘openKantu’
- 2016: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2015: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- Using OpenKantu in practice: How much do systems deteriorate in a Pseudo out of sample period?
- Using OpenKantu in Practice: When you try to build "never losing" systems
- Using OpenKantu in Practice: Building systems for multiple timeframes
- Using OpenKantu in Practice: Is old Forex data irrelevant in today's market?
- Using OpenKantu in Practice: Analyzing system generation results using R
- Using OpenKantu in Practice: The take profit, the winning ratio and mining bias
August 23rd, 2016 No Comments